Autumn is here!It’s the start of my absolute favourite time of the year – Autumn. I love every aspect of this season, the cold air, snuggly jumpers and the colours of the trees. In order to ensure I get the most out of this time of year, I thought it would be fun to create an autumn bucket list of things I would like to do over the next 3 months.
Autumn is without a doubt the best time of year. Watching the colours of the trees change and feeling the air become crisper is so lovely. Plus I get to dig out all my favourite jumpers and snuggle up under cosy blankets.
So here we go with my autumn bucket list!
Autumn Bucket List
- Walk through a massive pile of crispy leaves
- Take a photo of the morning mist
- Collect conkers and pine cones
- Watch an old movie under a blanket with a scented candle
- Carve a pumpkin
- Watch a fireworks display
- Toast Marshmallows
- Read a book by the fire
- Walk through the forest when the leaves have turned
- Walk on the beach on a cold day
There are a few people who I know will love to share their autumn bucket list with you, so head on over to see the following people: Sophie, from Life as Mrs D Jo, from A Rose Tinted World and Emma, from Sunshine and Rain I would love to hear your autumn bucket lists too. If you’ve made one, put a link to your blog below and I will go and check it out.