A big thanks goes out to Anne for tagging me in this one. I was actually quite excited to share some unusual things about me! But of course first I actually have to think of some things weird about me. This was more difficult than I thought it was going to be. This ended up being a dual effort between me and my Husband. You can always count on him to tell you what’s unusual about you!
- I hate level crossings – every time we drive over one I squeal!
- I’m allergic to Olives
- Mushrooms are my enemy! I hate them, almost to the point of being scared of them!
- I am addicted to stationary
- Organising is one of my favourite pastimes.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with mayonnaise
- When my house is messy, I get really stressed.
- I like to make up songs and sing them to my cat!
- I have a weirdly strong stomach with regards to gore!
- Most people don’t know I have four tattoos
Oh God- I AM Unusual!
So now it’s time for some other people to share their secrets! Let’s hear from:
Jess from All About Jess
Donna from Life as Mrs Jones
Michelle from Lazy Day Project
Jo from A Rose Tinted World
Cant wait to hear what your unusual things are!